One-on-One Tech Help by Appointment (Boudreau) In-Person
Would you like help navigating the library's e-resources like Libby or Hoopla? Or maybe you need some basic computer or mobile device guidance? Book a free one-on-one tech help session at the Boudreau branch:
Some topics we cover include:
● Downloading library eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines to your tablet, smartphone, or laptop
● Navigating databases and other library resources such as Linkedin Learning
● Using the Internet and e-mail
● Setting up devices like smartphones or streaming devices
Guidelines for basic Tech help:
● Scheduled sessions run between 30 min to 45 min.
● Please bring your device, cords and any necessary account information.
● Library staff cannot be held responsible for damage to patron-owned equipment.
If you have questions, please send them to: email@example.com
- Wednesday, April 5, 2023 Show more dates
- 4:00pm - 4:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Boudreau Branch
- Adult All Ages Older Adult
We are generally not able to:
○ Complete forms, transactions or tasks for you
○ Install advanced software programs
○ Perform computer maintenance