Estate Planning for All (Virtual) Online
The Cambridge Public Library and Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School are excited to offer Estate Planning for All. Estate plans can help you prepare for unexpected changes, offer a sense of security in uncertain times, and ensure that your wishes will be carried out if you become ill, incapacitated, or die unexpectedly. Everyone—regardless of background or financial situation—can have an estate plan.
We will discuss how to make a plan to protect:
- Your dependents who are under 18 or have a disability
- Your assets—including bank accounts, a home, and cherished personal items
- Yourself, if you could no longer make decisions on your medical care or other issues
Get started on your estate plan by joining us for our Estate Planning Webinar, where you can learn more about the basics of estate planning—including wills, health care proxies, powers of attorney, medical directives, and funeral/memorial planning. Attendees can also receive a free, one-on-one consultation. Estate planning issues specific to veterans and individuals with disabilities will also be discussed.
This webinars will be presented on Zoom. Registrants may phone in if preferred. Zoom information will be sent to registrants before the session.
If you have any questions please contact Janet at JBorron@CambridgeMA.gov or Lucy at LFlamm@CambridgeMA.gov. You can also call 617-349-4041.
- Tuesday, December 6, 2022
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.