Financial Literacy 101: Budgeting and Saving In-Person
Managing one’s own money in today’s world is tricky. Learning to budget and save is a critical first step. Learning to budget effectively can help reduce stress and prove critical in helping us reach our lifetime financial goals. In this session, we explore forming a budget and comparing different ways to save money for the future.
This workshop is part of four workshops in collaboration with Cambridge Savings Bank. By learning and applying the concepts from these interactive workshops, participants will better understand and practice managing their money wisely, begin to build savings, avoid unmanageable debt, improve their credit and shield themselves from fraud. Participants are welcome to register for just one or all of the workshops.
- October 6: Budgeting and Saving (register below)
- October 13: Managing a Checking Account (register here)
- October 20: Credit (register here)
- October 27: Fraud (register here)
This program is an in-person event at the Central Square branch library.
Contact Abby at email@example.com or (617)-349-4010 for more information.
- Thursday, October 6, 2022
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Central Square Literacy Center
- Central Square Branch