Financial Literacy 101: Managing a Checking Account In-Person
Managing one’s own money in today’s world is tricky. Checking accounts provide us with convenient access to our money and help us manage our finances carefully. Understanding how to keep track of a checking account helps people stay on budget and avoid costly fees. In this session, we explore how to get good value from a bank by avoiding fees and keep close control over our money.
This workshop is part of four workshops in collaboration with Cambridge Savings Bank. By learning and applying the concepts from these interactive workshops, participants will better understand and practice managing their money wisely, begin to build savings, avoid unmanageable debt, improve their credit and shield themselves from fraud.
Participants are welcome to register for just one or all of the workshops.
- October 6: Budgeting and Saving (register here)
- October 13: Managing a Checking Account (register below)
- October 20: Credit (register here)
- October 27: Fraud (register here)
This program is an in-person event at the Central Square branch library.
Contact Abby at email@example.com or (617)-349-4010 for more information.
- Thursday, October 13, 2022
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Central Square Literacy Center
- Central Square Branch